Tuesday, 12 November 2013

# the world as alina see it


I was born 15 years ago in February - the month which symbolizes the last attempt of winter to fight against the nature reborn.My fisrt discovering experiences were made under the cover of love - the magic feeling which were given to me by my mom,dad and relatives.I have learned how to talk so quickly so that's why I was as a "On-the-go radio" and according to my parents it was always so funny to listen to aline-chatterbox!

But I think it should be strange to talk a lot about the way i see the world - let Little Prince ("Le Petit Prince" - Antoine de Exupery)  try to substitute me a bit in this :
-   People where you live," the little prince said, " grow five thousand roses in one garden...    yet they 
                                                                       don't  find what they're looking for...      
-  They don't find it," I answered.

-  And yet what they're looking for could be found in a single rose, or a little water..."

-   Of course," I answered.

And the little prince added, "But eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart.” 


The world I live in is a big garden.We are flowers in it - and there is no simular ones - all the coulours and shapes are different.And what makes us grow and live?Water of love,sun of hope and wind of belief.Maybe Little Prince has whispered it to me once while I was sleeping but it does not matters - it is the way I concept the world and you could simply join me in it ...




No comments:

Post a Comment